My first post and why I started this blog


As the title of the blog boldly states, this is all about horses. It also is about the damnest things I see other people do with their horses, meaning stuff they should not be doing.

I started this blog because I simply needed somewhere to sound off about the idiots that I have seen, known or heard about that should NOT be owning or be anywhere near horses. Not only for the horses' sake but for their own safety.

I have owned horses for close to 30 years now.....as an adult.

I plan on writing about all the things that piss me off in the horse world.....and there are plenty. From over priced boarding stables to backyard breeders. Yep got lots of stuff to cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Don't expect them to be moderated today or even tomorrow, I'll get to them when I have the time.